Terms and Conditions of Club Membership
1. No child will be admitted for membership to the Kentucky Express Track
Club for the 2016 summer without all paperwork
2. No athlete is permitted to leave the site of any track meet unless prior
arrangements have been made by the parent or guardian.
3. Parents/Guardians are aware that their child/children must follow the
rules and regulations of the Kentucky Express Track Club and membership may be
terminated from Kentucky Express Track Club if he or she does not comply.
4. If deemed necessary the Club may contact emergency services for treatment
and the parents/guardians will be informed as soon as possible.
5. Kentucky Express Track Club is not responsible for any personal items that are lost,
stolen, or damaged while attending practices or meets. Athletes are responsible
for his or her belongings during practices and meets.
6. Athletes are expected to arrive on time and be ready to run for all
practices and meets.
7. Fighting of any kind is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate
removal from club membership.
8. Cursing, foul language, disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
9. If Kentucky Express members experience repeated inappropriate behavior, athlete
will be given a warning. After receiving a warning, any athlete that does not
correct inappropriate behavior parents/guardians will be called to address the
situation. If the behavior warrants immediate removal from practice, parents
will be called to make arrangements for immediate pickup.